It’s been several weeks since I first received a notification from AdSense to verify my account. As much as I was excited that I was getting to the climax of configuring my account to start receiving my payments, this step was the most difficult one.
I waited up to 3 weeks in vain to receive the PIN that Google AdSense mailed me before I decided to tap the ‘RESEND” Option again. I repeated the process thrice. Indeed patience is not my thing.
With little to no clue on how to receive my mailed PIN, I had to do thorough research on how to verify my AdSense account and that’s when I got a step-by-step process on how to verify my AdSense account manually.
In this article, I will share with you the simple step-by-step process that I personally used to verify my AdSense account manually. I believe when attempted the right way, it will also work for you.
Let’s hop in!
- Login to your AdSense account
- Go to the “To do” Section and Click on “Verify”
- You will be required to ask for the PIN thrice before you can manually try to verify it.
- After your third attempt, click on the 3 dots on the upper-right most and select “Help”
- Scroll down and select “PIN troubleshooter”
- Select “Yes/No” to confirm your email
- Confirm whether you have received your physical PIN mailer
- Select the contact form to contact support team
- Fill in your details i.e. Name, Contact email address, Your AdSense Publisher ID, Submit an attachment(For example, Government issued ID card, Bank Statement, telephone bill or rent receipt
- After submitting, you will receive an email confirmation through your email you confirmed detailing to you after how long the support team will get back to you.
- After 24-48 hours, you will receive another email from the support team confirming whether you have succeeded verifying your AdSense account or need to submit other documents.
- And that’s all…
Verifying your AdSense account requires patience as most time, the physical PIN mailer fails to reach your destination and so you have to use the manual verification process. I hope you will be able to use this guide to have your AdSense account verified without much trouble.
If you have any pending questions or suggestions, please submit them in the comments section below.