If you just activated your Digitel-South Sudan line, you must obviously be wondering when you turn on your data and the network signal doesn’t show up.
Don’t start saying Digitel-South Sudan is fake. There is a quick fix for this. You need to check whether the Access Point for Digitel is configured for your Digitel-South Sudan line.
- Simply go to “Settings” on your phone
- Browse to Wireless & Networks
- Select Cellular networks
- Choose Access Point Names under your Digitel-SIM menu
- Add the Name(Digitel) and APN(internet) for Digitel-South Sudan
- And your internet will automatically be activated.
- Depending on your phone type,the location of the APN may defer
Please share with your networks.