PayPal is an online payment service. It provides a safer and easier way to make payments and get paid online. The service permits anyone to pay through credit cards, bank accounts, PayPal smart connect, or account balances on PayPal without ever sharing any financial information.
You can get paid on your website or by invoice. PayPal also provides reliable customer support, quicker and simpler access to funds, and selling internationally.
PayPal has quickly emerged to become one of the top global leaders in online payment solutions with more than 325 million accounts worldwide. The PayPal service is available in 202 countries and 25 currencies around the world. PayPal boosts global e-commerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
PayPal has been awarded more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community with the most recent, the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People’s Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.
PayPal was founded in 1998 and is located in San Jose, California.
How to Create a PayPal Account
- Go to PayPal
- Select Sign Up Option
- Choose the type of account you wish to sign up for that is to say Personal Account or Business Account. A Personal Account lets you shop in your country and around the world from your computer or on your smartphone without ever sharing your financial information with the sellers. A business account on the other hand lets you accept payments and send invoices to your customers. It’s easier and more secure to sell to anyone anywhere at any time.
- Select your country(If listed among countries where PayPal is available)
- Enter your mobile number
- Confirm your phone by entering the code sent to your number
- Enter your password and start configuring your account by choosing the features you want to start with you can go back, change or add to them later.
- Integrate PayPal through a partner that is to say a developer or by yourself.
- And you’re done
How to Sign in to PayPal Account
- Go to PayPal
- Select Sign in Option
- Enter your Phone Number or Email Address and Password
- Click Sign In and you will automatically be logged in your dashboard
- South Sudan doesn’t work with PayPal. Other countries where PayPal doesn’t work include;Afghanistan,Bangladesh,Saint Lucia,Sudan,Cameroon,Central African Republic,Cote D’Ivoire(Ivory Coast),Democratic People’s Republic of Korea(North Korea),Equatorial Guinea,Gabon,Ghana,Haiti,Iran,Iraq,Lebanon,Liberia,Libya,Monaco,Moldova,Montenegro,Myanmar,Pakistan,Paraguay
- However if you’re in any of the East African countries like Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda, you will be able to access PayPal Services.
What are your thoughts on online payment services like PayPal and have you used them before. Share with us your experiences in the comments.