There is a very high chance that you might have come across Amazon. If you have, no need to worry, I will give you brief background information.
Amazon is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Jeff Bezos founded it in 1994.
It started as an online shop for books and has grown to a point where it sells almost everything you can think about.
Similar to Jumia(the online shopping platform), Jeff Bezos’ goal was to simplify online transactions for customers, and now more than 400 million people use Amazon daily around the world. It is the #1 online shopping platform worldwide.
What is an Amazon gift card?
Amazon created the gift cards in a bid to simplify the user’s experience and make it more enjoyable. The gift cards come in denominations of $15, $25, $50, and $100. They can be used to purchase anything on the Amazon website and in selected stores that accept these cards.
Why Own an Amazon Gift Card
Below are a few reasons why we think you should own an Amazon gift card:
- It can help you plan your finances better. With gift cards, you do not have to ever touch your debit/credit card to buy what you want.
- They are valuable gifts that can save you during emergencies. Take for example you have a colleague celebrating their anniversary or birthday, instead of giving them actual cash, you could just give them a gift card and they buy whatever they want on their own.
- It is a much safer option. Unlike your bank card that you keep looking for every two weeks, only to find in the deep corners of your bed, your Amazon digital gift card is always secure.
Where to Buy an Amazon Gift Card
There exist two kinds of Amazon Gift Cards:
- Physical gift cards can buy from stores where the gift cards are sold.
- The electronic gift cards that you can buy from amazon.com are then delivered to your email.
If still you are not convinced, let me spill the beans for you. You can always sell the Amazon gift card to anyone 3 months down the road and make some money.
Now that you know how to make money from your Amazon Gift Card, it would be a great disservice not to tell you where to trade your gift cards at excellent rates.