Whether you intend to celebrate valentine’s day with someone special or by yourself, there are certain precautions you need to take.
We all know the lockdown has never been a walk in the park and there are many uncertainties that may occur in the course of the Valentine’s Day celebrations.
It’s therefore wise to ensure the health and safety of your loved one including yourself.
Take a minute to make sure you understand some of the tips to help you and those you care about, be safe and healthy on Valentine’s Day and all year long.
1. The first prerequisite is to ensure your COVID-19 free. Wear a mask, sanitize/wash your hands and follow all the COVID-19 safety protocols especially if you decide to go to overcrowded places like movie cinemas and concerts.
2. Don’t drink and drive. Remember there is no spare part to live. If you must drink, ensure that it’s moderate to remain sober. Drinking for satisfaction will only make your life a wastage.
3. You can also decide to eat at home. Treat your loved ones and yourself to explicitly healthy valentine meals that include vegetables, plenty of fruits, and foods that are low in saturated salt and fats instead of making reservations at a restaurant.
4. Send a valentine’s card to someone you care about sharing your thoughts on steps they should take towards a healthy lifestyle. Be nice and precise in your message.
5. Plan an outdoor adventure that encourages physical activity such as a nature walk around the woods or simply song dance sessions.
I hope you will stop taking risks and challenge yourself to have a healthy and safe Valentine’s Day Celebration. Keep in mind that your family, friends, colleagues, loved ones and you are counting on yourself.
Let’s preserve Life!
Happy Valentine’s Day